Monday, April 14, 2008

Underwater World Singapore

Singapore is only about 655 square kilometers in area; it is one of the most densely populated cities in the world. It maybe small but packs quite a punch!

I think one of the most exciting tropical oceanarium is the Underwater World, in which we are given the chance to admire the amazing sea lives from this part of the world together with endangered underwater animals. With this place, I have the chance to see the different ocean creatures which have captivated me. Good thing is that I do not need to dive into the water and get myself wet.

I believed that the main attraction is DUGONG, which is a sea cow that entertains visitors with its acrobatic movements. Every one of us has the chance to interact with Dugong from series of feeding and training sessions. And I was able to find out its natural abilities of tail-walking synchronization. It is really great to be in Underwater World Singapore.

No comments: