Friday, April 11, 2008

PayPerPost is For Us


When I heard the word PayPerPost, I hurriedly sought the help of the Internet. I have found out that it is a website that helps us, bloggers, to find advertisers willing to sponsor specific content. When I am ready to take one, I have immediately looked all of the opportunities that advertisers have created and choose one in area of my interest.

Although I am still new here, with payperpost, I have made new friends. Of course, I have learned a lot from them. They share some tips and hints to be a better blogger. For me, it is a good place to promote any website, product, service or company, by creating buzz, gaining links for search engine and much more. And it is really great for bloggers because we are paid for what we have been writing. We are benefited from all the sales and traffic we have helped generate.

Just like my friend who’s been in Pay Per Post for more almost a year, I want also to help my family for the money I will be earning from this. I hope to buy a laptop, own car and a great cell phone. Of course, I am also willing to donate some of my profits to any charity of my choice.

No comments: