Sunday, July 22, 2012

Ken's Steak at Aeon in Oizumi, Gunma Japan

Looking for a great place for lunch or dinner? Ken's steakhouse is a nice place to dine. Together with Ogawa-san (our former President of our company) and Grace (a PDC member also), we dine at Ken's.

At Ken's they've got the best steak in town, I guess. I ordered their special sirloin beef steak (about 150 grams). Oh, It was delicious!

I have also enjoyed their different ice creams. I have tried many varieties like grapes, kiwi, pineapple, mixed berries, green tea, lemon, and mocha flavor. And the're great, except for the lemon ice cream that is very sour. (^-^)

Aside from the steak and ice cream, I have liked their salad. I have tried potato, cabbage, lettuce, small tomatoes, and other vegies for salad too. Although I was not able to try their coffee, I had a good zip on their ice tea.

Thanks to Ogawa-san for the treat. It was a great day with you! (^-^)

No comments: