Wednesday, July 11, 2012

A Pair of Shoes

I just got this new pair of shoes at a very affordable price. I got this from an enterprise that sells many stuffs from furniture, appliances, electronic gadgets, to small stuff toys. They have used items as well as new items. You have many choices and options.

Just tonight, after office hours, we go to the shop to check what's new. And the first time I saw this shoes I felt to have it right away (haha). And so I buy it immediately before someone will get it. They've got many customers and almost all items were reserved already. They also have some Yamaha piano, which I'm planning to buy also. Aside from this shoes, we also bought a set of coffee table for two persons. And we got some kitchen wares which we'll be using this coming Sunday.

No comments: