Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Luggage Bag for Japan Trip

After 6 years, it's time to flight to Japan again!

I first traveled to Japan in September of 2003 when I have an OJT at Gunma Design Center of Sanyo Electric as a circuit design engineer. It was so exciting that time because almost all members of Development section were sent to Japan for about 2 months length.

The second time I go there was in October of 2005. It's kinda boring that time because I always render overtime just to finish our project. I don't have enough time to tour around Japan.

And now, 1 week more to go, I'll be off to Japan for the third time. I'm getting excited each day because I'll be meeting my old friends again (from Development section) and will have the chance to meet new friends from Layout section. I'll be having an OJT as a layout design engineer this time. With this new responsibility, I am challenge to do the best I can be. I'm just glad to have this opportunity. Thanks to the management of Philippine Design Center!

Oh so I decided to buy this new yet affordable luggage bag from SM City Tarlac. I bought this in less 10% of its original price. Just a wise buy I guess!

No comments: