Tuesday, October 27, 2009

America's #1 People Search

For me, a good mentor shows a desire and a willingness to give up time to help others, maintains a positive outlook, yet is able to be realistic and have a strong interest in their own growth and self-development.

I have a teacher and she really made a difference in my life. She is the reason why I was successful with my career now. Her name is Mrs. Erlinda Juan. She was once my high school teacher in Science. She taught me of good morals and right conducts aside from teaching me Science subject. She always encourages me to study well and be good to others.

I am now a professional engineer in a semiconductor company in my country and I have lost contact with her. I am just thankful when my friend asks me to visit MyLife website and search for my lost mentor. Now I have some time chatting with her in my free time.

There are three things you can do at MyLife website:
1. Find Everyone You Know
You can search for over 750 million profiles across the web's most popular sites!

2. We'll Keep Searching for You
You can always find out when there are new matches including if someone searches for YOU!

3. Stay Connected
My Life made it easy to connect on your own terms with privacy controls, update alerts & more!

MyLife is America’s No.1 people search where you can find everyone all in one place. Visit the site and get started immediately! Visit MyLife.com and see if you can find that mentor you fell out of touch with.

Post?slot_id=77292&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

No comments: