Saturday, October 25, 2014

Experience New World Makati

I have a 2-day training in Makati so I need to book near the Academy. I have chosen New World Makati over Dhusit Thani and Fermont because of its great location and great services.

New World is located just in front of Greenbelt 3 and near Landmark, so there's no worry where to dine or shop.Their staffs are vvery approachable and kind. As I open my suite at the 18th floor, there is peace of mind and comfort. I got what I wanted like wifi connection and cable TV. The room is clean and elegant. And you can say that it's really a 5-star hotel. They've got world class facilities indeed.

The breakfast is a buffet, where you can take all up to your limit. I think I've tried everything like pancakes, sausages, bacons, fresh fruits, fruit shakes, berries, nuts, yogurts, and a lot more. They've got many selections and all taste great!

If I have given another chance I'll choose New World again and again!

No comments: