Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Perfume at Scent.net

I have bought my favorite perfume at Scent.net. I have been fascinated with the scent of Prada for Women by Prada. This Prada perfume for women an oriental fragrance based on the intense accord of amber. This perfume is surrounded by four main essential oils: Indian sandalwood, Indonesian patchouli, French labdanum resin, and Siam benzoin. The top notes are decorated with citruses; soft flowers are appearing in the heart. On the other hand, dry, earthy patchouli united with vanilla dominates the base.

I always consider buying at Scent.net in order for me to always get the scent I wanted. They got many evening perfume, unique fragrances, and perfume for women, perfume for men, bath and body, and many more. You could always get the brand we wanted also.

No comments: