Monday, November 17, 2014

Christmas Is In The Air

It's 39 days more to go before Christmas. And there are a lot of things to do on my list.

Here in the Philippines, Christmas is one of the most festive holidays; we celebrate Jesus Christ's birth. Many people around the world celebrate this holiday with a festive meal.

I, myself, have decorated our house with Christmas tree, Santa Claus, lanterns, and Christmas lights. Although it's still November, I was so excited to decorate the house to feel the spirit of Christmas. Aside from decorating the house, I have started wrapping some gifts for my kids, "inaanak", and to other family members.

I have listed down our plans for the holiday season, including on what to cook on Christmas Eve. Even my husband is checking if we could stay out of town. I am not yet sure where could be the best place to be.

And last weekend, we went to SM City Tarlac; they already have Christmas decors too. It's amazing they created one, where aanyone could have a picture or "selfie."

No comments: