Sunday, December 7, 2008

Share Your Photos with CEIVA Frame

When I visited CEIVA online, I tried uploading my photo that was taken during our wedding. I have chosen our wedding photo because it was my memorable and greatest experience in my life. I always wanted to see our wedding photo in every corner of our house. I want to share this photo to my family, friends and to all people in the world. I want them to know how proud and how happy I am to be with the man I love so much.

All of my wedding photos is in my digital photo frame. This CEIVAshare digital photo frame was given to me by my best friend. I thank her that she gave this wonderful gadget. The digital photo frame has an 8-inch hi- definition display. It can automatically receives photos by phone or optional Wi-Fi. In other words, this photo frame can automatically displays photos sent from anywhere in the world. For me, this is the best photo frame I have ever seen. It creates unique and simple way to share our photos with our families and friends. It is an easy, plug-and-play way to deliver cherished photos to our loved ones. Indeed, I am planning to buy one for my mother's birthday. I think, she will love this gadget because she likes to view photos all the time.

When I visited the website, I have virtually went to the North Pole. I have also entered CEIVA's daily got a wish Sweeepstakes. Santa will be granting wishes every day until Christmas Eve in the form of $500 checks. Visit the site too.

Post?slot_id=28013&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

No comments: