Friday, November 7, 2008

I Love San Diego

We all know that San Diego has many tourist attractions, such as SeaWorld San Diego, Belmont amusement park, San Diego Zoo, San Diego Wild Animal Park, and nearby Legoland. I think San Diego is a nice place to live in California.

I have been in San Diego, only as a tourist. I have to San Diego Zoo already. I have tried many San Diego restaurants and tasted the abundance of wood fired California-style pizzas, and Mexican and East Asian cuisine. In the Internet we can see San Diego Rentals, which features economy to luxury accommodations for every vacation and corporate traveler, as well as people who are relocating. And some of the activities San Diego can offer include great shopping, terrific golfing, seaport village, gas lamp quarter, amazing restaurants and many more.

I really love San Diego. As a matter of fact, I want to live in San Diego. I found this great website called Café San Diego, where we can find San Diego's many great eating and drinking establishments. We can also find San Diego beach real estate. The site offers convenient and intuitive way for you to find what you're looking for based on Cuisine Type, Neighborhood, Atmosphere, and Special Features.

No comments: